Medical Mold Exposure Test
Biocide Labs is proud to offer our clients access to a unique medical mold exposure test, accompanied by an epidemiologist’s medical resource assessment review. This is made possible, thanks to a partnership with MLG Medical. The testing panel has been identified by a team of board-certified Toxicologists, Epidemiologists, Medical Doctors, and Industrial Hygienists to pinpoint Mold toxins in the human body. Once the test results are tabulated MLG medicals program includes at no additional fee, ongoing access to resource staff. They will review the results with you and offer guidance for the next medical steps to the road to recovery.
Is Mold Making You Sick?
If you are concerned about mold sickness and the effects of mold exposure, try our free online Mold Health Screen. This program is developed in partnership with Mold Test Company to provide you a better understanding of the health risks associated with toxic mold exposure.
Who is MLG Medical?
MLG Medical is a nationally recognized medical expert platform operating throughout the United States, with a focus on expert witness assessment. They specialize in medical/environmental correlations and mold exposure diagnosis. MLG Medical testing has only recently been made available to the public. For the past 15 years prior to our partnership, the testing was exclusively available through law firms. MLG Medical has always required the program to be held to the highest and strictest standards in order to be effective in court. The program is a combination of over 15 years of medical and environmental research with the goal of reliably identifying and diagnosing mold sickness.
What does the Mold Exposure Test identify?
MLG Medical Testing panel identifies 11 unique toxin types, from over 40 toxic mold species. This is achieved using the cutting-edge technology of mass spectrometry, allowing for the highest level of medical accuracy. Clients can perform this test from the comfort of their own homes via urinalysis. Results are available within 2-3 weeks of the specimen’s submission and include certified test results. The results can then be used by your doctor as a medical road map to identify the best course of action.
- Toxin Markers:
- AFLATOXIN M1 (AFM1)
- OCHRATOXIN A (OTA)
- STERIGMATOCYSTIN (STG)
- ZEARALENONE (ZEA)
- RORIDIN E
- ENNIATIN B
- VERRUCARIN A
- CHAETOGLOBOSIN A
How will the epidemiologist help?
The epidemiologists at MLG Medical have years of experience helping to delineate medical information both to individuals and medical professionals. Their goal is to ensure that each client has a full understanding of the test results and provide resources tailored to the specific toxins identified.
All the MLG Medical Epidemiologists have strict education and certification background requirements including but not limited to:
- B.S. Biochemistry
- M.P.H Epidemiology
- CARDEA, Basic Microbiology for Infection Perfectionists in Nursing Homes
- CARDEA, A Risk-Based Approach to Infection Prevention in LongTerm Care
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Completion of Infection Prevention and Control Program
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) IS-00700.b National Incident Management
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) IS-00703.b NIMS Resource Management
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) IS-01200 TERT Team Leader Course
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) IS-00240.b Leadership and Influence
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) IS-00005.a Hazardous Materials
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) IS-00100.c Incident Command System
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) IS-00405 Mass Care/Emergency Assistance Overview · National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI) Certified IAQ/Mold Inspector
AirSafi Air Scrubber
The First Professional HEPA Filtration Designed for Homes.
AirSafti Air Scrubber filters down to 0.5 microns. Filtering out Mold Spores, Fine and Ultra-Fine Particulate, some Disease-Causing Bacteria, Pollen, Dust, Insulation Fragments and more. AirSafti Air Scrubber Eliminates Major Mold Spores from the Air in Minutes!