We had mold growing between the walls of a family room and a bathroom. I cut an opening into the sheet rock only to find a widespread growth of mold. I tried bleach, vinegar, and the mold-killer products we purchased from the store; however, none of them worked. Finally, we were introduced to BioCide, purchased the “Mold Bomb” and placed it between the walls following the directions. Within hours we were mold-free. I was amazed. We also purchased the BioCide 100 but haven’t had the need to use it yet. Great product, it works!